We can handle the needs of the independent contractor, the small business, the medium business, even the temporary accounting needs. We can handle the needs of your personal accounting, full charge bookkeeping, as well as consulting services and internal controls, and the needs for Non-Profit organizations.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Setting up accounting system designed for your needs.
- Check writing & Bill payment
- Banking & bank reconciliation
- General Ledger & Financial Statements Preparation
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Asset accounting
- Inventory accounting
- Preparation of ledgers, sub-ledgers and journals
- Preparation and Finalization of Accounts from incomplete records
- Budgeting and cash flow
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Tax reporting
- E-file individual and business income tax returns
- Preparation of electronic payroll, W-2, W-3,& 1099’s
- Computerized accounting set up on QuickBooks.
Quality Bookkeeping & Accounting:
All this work is handled on an individual case, but to give you an example would be as follows.
The first interview is fairly simple. You will contact me, set up an appointment and we will discuss your weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-year or annually review which allow us to follow up with you to work out the exacts requirements and fees.
To collect the information and records to support your financial statements, we can establish a police procedures or If you just looked up and realized that it is the end of October and the end of the year is here, no problem put all your statements, your receipt and anything that looks important back into a shoebox and mail it to me, so we can get on it.
You can use email, fax, scanning, U.S. postal, and Fed Ex.
Local Companies, within a twenty five mile radius, can also use all of the above, as well as, Drop off & pick up, or we can pick up & deliver, or schedule a in-house session.
Code Details Tentative Price for 1040 series:
- 01Single with Standard Deduction without Dependents $ 50.00
- 02Single with Standard Deduction with Dependents $ 70.00
- 03 Single with Itemize Deduction without Dependents $ 75.00
- 04 Single with Itemize Deduction with Dependents $ 90.00
- 05 Joint with Standard Deduction without Dependents $ 80.00
- 06 Joint with Standard Deduction with Dependents $ 85.00
- 07 Joint with Itemize Deduction without Dependents $ 100.00
- 08 Joint with Itemize Deduction with Dependents $ 110.00
- 09 Earned Income Credit Schedule and Questionnaire $ 20.00
- 10 Schedule C -Profit or Loss from Business (Starting price) $ 35.00
- 11Schedule E-Supplementary Income and Loss from Rental Properties, Royalties etc (Starting price) $ 35.00
- 12 Schedule D Capital Gains and Losses (Starting Price) $ 35.00
- 13 Depreciation Schedules (Starting Price) $ 35.00
- 14 Each Additional State Return $ 35.00
- 15 Tax Planning; Consulting and Tax Research (Starting Price) $ 90
Other Accounting and Tax Services:
- For all other Accounting and Tax services including: Tax Returns for Partnerships (1065 series), Corporations (1120 series),
- Not-for-profit Organizations (990 series); Payroll Services; Accounting and Bookkeeping; Compilation and Review; and
- Business Advisory Services, prices are based on the complexity of the job and time involved. We can negotiate for a flat fee. All rates and prices are negotiable.